now browsing by month
Rockstars, aside from their music, are adored because of their own unique fashion sense. Their clothing style include fitting jeans, sunglasses, leather jackets, tattered shoes, etc. Their tough-looking tattoos and messy, colored hairstyles are also among those that fans are crazy about. So aside from their Gitane Guitars, the following stuff completes the rockstar fashion look:
1. Silver necklace, rings and other not so big bling-blings.
2. Piercings everywhere – ears, tongue, nose, eye brows and other body parts that can be pierced.
3. Skinny jeans that are ripped in certain areas and cut-off t-shirts.
Plus sized women usually dread summer time. This is the time when the weather calls for a beach or swimming getaway and big-bodied women can not wear sexy clothes and skimpy swimsuits with confidence. Normally, they resort to crash slimming ways so that they’ll somehow look smaller. But before you go and take diet pills and puzzle your mind with the question " is it safe? ", check out the following tips on how to scout the best plus size swimming wear that can cover the “x” spots.
1. Search for plus size tops that have empire waists or a top with a deep V neckline. They offer a subtle hint of being “hot” without revealing anything.
2. Go for underwire swimsuits that are designed to add strength and stability for a big body figure.
3. An underwire tankini can provide good concealment to those bulges.
4. If you are full busted, choose a swimsuit that has full bra cups to support the breasts.
5. Color blocking on the sides also help create shape.
6. Swimdresses, skirtinis, shortinis and jogkinis are great in hiding the big hips.
It’s summer in this part of the world and the heat is so ruthless. By default, heated clothing are definitely out as light and airy dresses are what we need:
Summer Cloth Fabrics: Cotton and linen are the best fabrics at this time of the year. These light breathable fabrics are great in absorbing the sweat and leaves you feeling cool.
Summer Colors: Always choose lighter shades for a cooler feeling and look. Dark colors absorb more heat, thus, it feels hot wearing them.
Type of Clothes: Less fabrics means more cooling effect. Cozy shorts, tank tops and sleeveless shirts are the preferred outfit during summer.
(Image from mensbriefcase.org)
A briefcase for men is one of the most essential and stylish accessories that completes a man’s professional getup. It is in fact considered an indispensable item since one doesn’t go around with a shabby plastic or paper bag while donned in his business attire. With the vast variety of briefcases in the market nowadays, it should just be easy to shop around. Probably the only challenge is how to select the perfect briefcase that will suit one’s requirement.
Here are important tips:
1. Buy a briefcase according to what suits your profession. Choose a litigation briefcase if you are a lawyer. This type of briefcase can safely carry important documents and evidences used in court trials. It has an extra security feature in its lock so it’s 100% safe and protected.
2. Choose the laptop briefcase if you want a bag for your laptop. It comes in different sizes since laptops have various dimensions. For those who are carrying heavier items, briefcases with wheels are the ideal bags for them.
3. Consider buying briefcases with shoulder straps when traveling a longer distance with a quite heavy load.
With these tips in mind, one can find the perfect briefcase that will suit his storage and carrying needs.
Isn’t it amusing how Facebook has not just become a means to socialize and get in touch with friends but also, it has become a “marketplace” where online sellers can freely advertise their products and facilitate sale? Sometimes, I find it hard to browse and read statuses and shoutouts of friends because my news feed is filled with all sorts of stuff for sale announcements. Well, I can’t blame these netrepreneurs because Facebook has millions of users worldwide that advertising through this medium is really easy, convenient and effective. But I just hope that shop owners should remember not to spam and flood timelines that much because it can be annoying, too. They shouldn’t forget that Facebook is foremost a social networking site where people interact and communicate through posting statuses and messages.
For physicians in the US, they also have an exclusive network but it is not meant for social interaction. Doximity is a network where profiles of registered doctors are listed for easier reference and research by fellow residents. Through this network, they can locate specialists, send HIPAA compliant text messages, exchange private contact information, send faxes directly from their smartphones, and even connect with former classmates and residents. Jack Marshall MD is among those whose profile can be searched at Doximity.